Evaluation has the tools and expertise to set up and tune your
home network for secure, efficient operation. Here is a summary
of some of the services available:
- Removing "difficult-to-remove"
spyware - without loss of data or configuration
- Parental Control - placing scheduled
Internet limits for kid's computers
- Setup and configuration of full
- Secure configuration of wireless
- Computer "tune-up"
package (spyware, anti-virus, defrag)
- Advanced (business-style) configuration,
design and set-up
more information regarding our home network services, please
- Network Evaluation offers free step-by-step guides for downloading,
installing, and running Spybot Search & Destroy. The instructions
are in PDF format (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader). (How
to Download and Install "Spybot Search and Destroy")
and (How to use "Spybot
Search and Destroy")
- Network Evaluation can remove (clean up) even the most difficult
to remove spyware without the necessity of reinstalling the operating
system, or your installed applications.
- Network Evaluation can configure most brands of broadband routers
and firewalls to place scheduled time restrictions and other
limits on your children's computers, without affecting the parent's
computers. Brands include (but are not limited to) 3Com, Cisco,
Linksys, Netgear, D-Link, Apple, SonicWall, WebRamp, etc. Specific
features and functions may depend on the brand and model already
- Network Evaluation can analyze, specify and install the necessary
equipment to meet your unique home networking requirements,
and protect your systems from external threats.
- Don't give your neighbors or strangers a free ride on your
broadband connection. Network Evaluation will configure your
wireless equipment for maximum possible security and privacy.
Tune-Up - Fix
all the little things! Network Evaluation can perform a complete
spyware, anti-virus, defragmentation, paging file, and cooling
- Serious, business-style networking can be easily set up for
homes with multiple family computers, home-based businesses,
multiple broadband connections, etc.